Monday, October 05, 2009

If only I could be this thin.....

So....I know you thought we were through with the whole Dauphin Island Sea Lab photos. But not quite. I still have a few more I'm going to be pulling out from time to time. I just hate not sharing some of the neat things we learned/saw/did while on the field trip.

Plus, please remember this blog is actually my back up cerebellum. Or cerebrum. Or medulla oblongata. Or whatever part it is that keeps memories, short and long term! :)


I digress, as usual. Which is all the more reason why I post on the blog. :) Anyway, while at Dauphin Island we paid a little visit to the Estuarium. Which was, in a word, awesome-ness. Awesome-ness at it's finest.

Of course I love all aquariums. Here's a cool little guy---he's a flat flounder. Thought you would enjoy the photos, so I decided to share.










Seriously...how did this guy get so paper thin??? I may be easily amused, but God's creatures amaze me. Really. amaze. me.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Pretty amazing.....where does he normally live?