Thursday, October 08, 2009

I wonder if Noah's wife had these problems....

We've just returned from being outside. Playing outside. Playing football and badminton and such, outside. Because for a change, the rain stopped today. It was nice outdoors. Kind of like fall....with a TON of humidity. Like a TON.

And only a few minutes in the green stuff and the baby girl began jumping around, scratching at her ankles, complaining....."I'm allergic to grass, mama".

Apparently with all the outdoor activity neglect due to the rainy days, weeks, months, what feels like years....she has developed an allergy. To grass. Oh the drama that will evolve with this one.

Hope you had a great day of no rain. Fall-ish weather. Did your hair kink up with the TON of humidity? Did you suddenly find out that you, too, are allergic to that green stuff you haven't played in for so long?

1 comment:

Lana said...

Enjoyed taking her with me today. It was amazing; as I was sitting across from her I realized I was looking at a 12 year old Kim!

Great flashback, especially since I suffer from years of memory loss!
Oh how I miss you so.
Love you,

LLL