Sometimes we feel so exhausted from the week behind us. It's FRIDAY y'all....another weekend ahead, college football, grilling out, snuggling on the couch, baking sweets, sleeping in, late night movies...with popcorn and milk duds. Oh, how I love the weekend.
7 comments:
Hi, Kimberly. You are welcome to use my "don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance" anywhere you want! It's not mine. I can't remember where I read it so it's yours for the taking! You have adorable kiddos as well! War Eagle!
Ready for another wonderful football weekend. War Eagle!
Thanks for the comment on my blog! I got tickled when I read you and your husband met at Auburn!
We are here in Fayetteville, Ar. getting ready to go to the AR vs Auburn game tomorrow. My hubby and I came down to Auburn a few years back for a game and we had the best time! The campus is beautiful and the people were so nice!
You have a beautiful family! And i read your post about Krispy Kreme and I had two of them this morning....hot off the press!!! YUMMY!
Blessings! (But GO HOGS!!!)
Hi~ thanks so much for stopping by my blog =)
I have enjoyed reading through yours! Your children are beautiful!
War eagle!
Jessica
Hey there! Even though our team is in the tank to day ~~ great to meet a fellow Auburn girl.
I'll keep you posted about our cookbook. See you around bloggerland =) Jill
Kimberly, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and looking at all the pictures. My husband and I met at Auburn, too. Actually, I think you were there when our younger son was there. Our older son graduated in 1992 and our younger son graduated in 1995. Your family is precious---I plan to visit your blog often. By the way, WAR EAGLE today anyway. It's still great to be an Auburn Tiger!!!
Thanks for your fun comment on my SEC/LSU post! Auburn has really picked up a lot of LSU fans for the Ironbowl - thanks to Coach Saban :) The Auburn/LSU game should be a good one this weekend!
Post a Comment