Saturday, October 31, 2009

Calling all H3 folks...a little challenge for you.


So, October is coming to a close, and in just a few days we'll be getting a new verse to hide in our hearts. However, before then I figured an end of the month test might come in handy. Don't worry, it's just a fill in the blank....that's how my kids like to learn it, and our dear lovely Lana thought she might do better at Walt's way of repeating it as well. So here's for you (any who want to try it out):



"These __________ that I give you today are to be _____ _____ ______. _______ them on your _______. Talk about them when you ____ __ _____ and when you ____ ____ ___ ____, when you ___ ____ and when you ___ __. Tie them as _______ on your ____ and ____ them on your _________."


~Deuteronomy _: _-_


I am so enjoying H3. The Lord uses it to encourage me in so many ways. Just last night, after getting in very late from the Friday night football game, (we won--yahoo!), TB got her bible out and asked me to remind her what book in the bible "our verse" was again. I said Deuteronomy. She looked it up, read it out loud, and then sweetly asked if we minded if she used a pen to underline it in her bible.


Precious memories. Thanking the Lord for this month of October that has flown by, knowing His word stands just as true today as it has any day before.


I promise this next month's verse will be just that, singular. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been reading the verses aloud rather than just reading it and it has helped a lot! AND I LOVE THE MONKEY AND ONESIE!!!!! You are so sweet! Now the baby just needs to arrive!

Jim, Darlene and Eli said...

Looking forward to the verse for the month of November. I have the "gift" you sent to me in the RV on a small pedastal in the bedroom, so that it is the last thing I see at night, first thing each morning!