Monday, October 12, 2009

Sharpen your #2 pencils, please....it's test time.

Really there's no need to sharpen anything. Just have your typing fingers loosened up so you can strike in your answer.

Does anyone remember that old game show...."Will the real __________ please stand up?". Well, this test is kind of like that.


Below you will find two photos. Look closely at the two photos. One is real. One is fake. Well, that's not entirely accurate. They are actually both real photos......so let me rephrase that :
  • One photo has the real deal MASTER chef of the chicken dinners. (The 400 chicken dinners that were sold for Homecoming plates a couple of weeks ago.)
  • And one photo does not. It has imposters. Mere wannabes.

Picture A

Picture B

Choose wisely. Is it picture A or picture B?

And I'm sorry to report, for those of you who have had the real deal chicken before....wherein you experienced a culinary delight like no other to your taste buds.....I apologize that the photo is not scratch and snifff....because you know how good it would smell. Maybe we should have a blog party and invite the real chicken chef over and tell him to bring his grills.

And maybe, just maybe...we'll let those little helpers come along too. If they act right. Of course, they never act right. Which is why they never get to be MASTER griller. :)

Go ahead.Leave your answer in the comments below....I didn't mean to interupt you, or deter your thinking process in any way.....you may begin the test now.

8 comments:

Michelle J. said...

That is the easiest test I have ever took especially since I was there and witnessed it first hand! Can't wait to show Michael.

Courtney Long said...

oh, it's 7:30 in the morning, and some of that chicken sounds wonderful right now (or anytime!)

ChrisJean3 said...

Although Temple and Jonesy look "mighty cute", the correct answer would be....Picture A!!! That's one hot grillin' granddaddy!!!

Maryalice said...

Mr. Willard's chicken sure was yummy!

Anonymous said...

I choose the "Dynmic Duo"

Anonymous said...

"Dynamic Duo"

Anonymous said...

OK, definitely the easiest test I've ever taken. Picture A, of course! That was a nice try by Temple to get votes for Jonesy and himself...the "Dynamic Duo" REALLY?!! That's not the words the "Master Chef" used to describe them when I got the scoop from him on how they did "helping" (term used loosely) that day!!!!
Karisa

kimberly t. bowling said...

Oh, so many of you are doing extremely well on the test...but of course, there is always one who kicks out the bell curve. Sadly, even with a scaled grade...he'd still fail.