Thursday, October 22, 2009

We just call her "T", I think all of you call her Taylor Swift.

Whatever you refer to her as, she left her boots here at our house last night. That's right. You heard me. "T" will be doing a brief concert tonight in our small town. Why? Because she's just so sweet and special like that. I'm not really at liberty to speak of it much at the present time.....because of security issues and such. Of course I didn't take any photos of her sleeping, with that blonde hair cascading down the pillowcase, but I just might, because she is staying with us again tonight after the big show. Of course don't let that leak out to the press either....you know how the paparazzi can be.

We have front row seats. And I will be taking pictures. Then when "her people" get with "my people" and agree that I can release some of them to the blog, I will. I most certainly will. But for now, you'll just have to envy her boots. Amazingly, she has some unusally smaller feet than you would imagine. :)

6 comments:

The Cannons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cannons said...

Would love to see the performance. Im working the fair tonight and taking the boys. Hope all goes well.I love boots!!

Jennifer Simpson said...

NOW I'm intrigued.....just what is "T" up to now!?!?!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Jenn...you should so TOTALLY be here, as family and all, I could get you backstage as well.

"T" called earlier to ask me to come do her hair and be there for the "pre-show" sound check whatever at 1:00, so I'm off. But I'll check back in with you later! Much love!

hicksfamilycircus said...

Can't wait.....

Joy said...

Well, Im impressed !!! I wish I had known, cause I would have made the trip to see her in concert. I bet the children are in hawg heaven!! I cant wait to see more pictures.Y'all have fun!!!
xoxoxo Aunt Joy