Here she is thanking the fans for voting for her - -Female Vocalist of the Year at the CMA Awards Show. After giving her acceptance speech, she sang "Our Song".
Here, let me get you a little closer to the stage....you can almost hear her belting out "our song is a slammin' screen door"....believe me, I can. We've been hearing it during sound checks here at home for the last 3-4 weeks. Constantly. Like the jukebox is stuck on the first verse and chorus of it. With motions. For almost every word. Drama, she's got it.
Can I just tell you that Taylor Swift is even prettier in person!!!

For this big of a production, even in our sleepy little town, the locals come out of the woodwork when they hear Taylor Swift will be in concert.....
And I'm not trying to start any rumors, but I was told earlier this evening, and have a little photographic evidence to back it up, that Taylor may be an item with the ever popular Country singer, Jason Aldean (aka Sam). And I bet he'd offer to take her for a ride on his big green tractor, any day of the week. Just don't tell her Daddy....

There you have it.....the brand new Double H boots have rubbed her legs raw, but she sure looked cute kicking it on the red carpet and singing up a storm in them. She gets excited about every single school program, but come on, when you get to be Taylor Swift...and sing....and wear real leather cowgirl boots....and lip gloss....and the crowd goes wild whenever they say your (or her) name....and your mom spends an hour and a half curling every single strand of hair on your head while simultaneously spraying it with half a can of EXTRA HOLD hairspray......I ask, what's not to love about all of that???
- Taylor Swift....she may be the cutest little elementary kid I know.
6 comments:
Too cute! I love PTO programs...
What a rockstar!!
GO TAYLOR aka TB...She is precious!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! That Taylor has really shrunk and gotten cute as a bug in a rug. That's the same song that Emmaline did on stage at Disney's American Idol Experience. What fun!
So cute. The hair reminds me of many long ago Little Miss Berry contests.
Berry Elementary ----They always have great PTO shows!
I love it!!! She is definately my favorite Taylor swift! (and Sams too) Can you get me a copy of the picture you took of the two of them? I will make a copy of the pic from harvest king and queen and have it sent home with TB... I love reading your blog:)
Post a Comment