.......my Johnny Castle lovin' heart, that is.
I could have waited and asked Santa to put it in my stocking, but patience is not my thing some days. Okay, patience is not my thing most days. Especially when it involves the movie goodness from 1986. And last week while shopping in Target, was one of those days where my patience was tested and failed. Oh, I saw it, and walked around the store, wasted 30 minutes debating myself in my own mind, and went directly back to the front entertainment and electronics area. To gaze upon the display of Dirty Dancing. Then I proceeded to end my internal dilemma with the virtue known as patience.
Long story short, I am now the proud owner of the DVD. ULTIMATE EDITION, no less. Who's ready for a "Girl's Night In"?
4 comments:
ME!!!!
Only if you promise to make apple empanadas and surprise cupcakes!!! Nobody puts Baby in a corner!
You have been awarded....never done this before but I thought it was fun! Click over to my blog to see!
OH......MY......GOSH!!! I am there!! :)
Post a Comment