Monday, October 05, 2009

For all those "fellow word hiders"....

(as kp so eloquently referred to us in her comment)....

Please don't forget to send me an email with your physical address so that I can send you a little something....via your postman. Unless of course you don't want it....at which point you will make me cry. :)

That's all....carry on with your supper plans. I'll be back tomorrow to bore you with my mundane Monday tale. I know. The edge of your seat. Never fear, I'll also have a great recipe to share....'cause it was one of those Mondays.

3 comments:

Lana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jim, Darlene and Eli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kimberly said...

Hey girls...you know who you are/were....deleted the comments for safety reasons...but I still totally LOVE you! Didn't want you to think differently! :)