Once upon a time
....there was a lot of monkey business going on at the House of Bowling.
Our little niece, AK, blessed us with a little overnight stay this past weekend. And these two little monkeys had a ball playing almost all night long. Monkeys have A LOT of energy. Lucky for us, we had a birthday party to attend for another niece, Savannah, so there would be lots of helping hands to tame the monkey.
Basically, Savannah thought we brought the baby as her surprise birthday gift for the evening. She toted her around throughout the entire 2+ hours we were there. At one point, after they had been on a short hayride around the property, I heard Walt following them through the house saying, "Okay, Savannah, now you are just hogging her"........
Here's a shot of the inquisitive monkey peeking around trying to see what everyone's doing in the hay.

The monkey can also talk now. Smart little monkey. I asked her if she had a good time on the hayride with those kids....to which she replied with the open mouthed "baaaahhh,gahhhh,baaahhhh,maaaaahhh,baaaahhhh,bahhhhh"....which translated =...I had a BLAST!

The monkey had a few tricks up her sleeve for entertainment as well......dancing being atop the list. And as we noticed throughout the evening....walking, without assistance, is not a completely acquired skill yet, but it's certainly not very far behind.


The monkey can also crawl extremely fast.....and then pop up to offer a quick giggle to her cousins. She was a very happy monkey, who stole the hearts of all in just a short period of time.

We were sad to see the monkey return to her zoo. But hope to see her again real soon. Because I ask you the all important question,
.....What's life without a dancing monkey???

....there was a lot of monkey business going on at the House of Bowling.
Basically, Savannah thought we brought the baby as her surprise birthday gift for the evening. She toted her around throughout the entire 2+ hours we were there. At one point, after they had been on a short hayride around the property, I heard Walt following them through the house saying, "Okay, Savannah, now you are just hogging her"........
Here's a shot of the inquisitive monkey peeking around trying to see what everyone's doing in the hay.
The monkey can also talk now. Smart little monkey. I asked her if she had a good time on the hayride with those kids....to which she replied with the open mouthed "baaaahhh,gahhhh,baaahhhh,maaaaahhh,baaaahhhh,bahhhhh"....which translated =...I had a BLAST!
The monkey had a few tricks up her sleeve for entertainment as well......dancing being atop the list. And as we noticed throughout the evening....walking, without assistance, is not a completely acquired skill yet, but it's certainly not very far behind.
The monkey can also crawl extremely fast.....and then pop up to offer a quick giggle to her cousins. She was a very happy monkey, who stole the hearts of all in just a short period of time.
We were sad to see the monkey return to her zoo. But hope to see her again real soon. Because I ask you the all important question,
.....What's life without a dancing monkey???
The End.
3 comments:
Adorable pictures....looks like we have another red head in the family !!
hugz&kissez, Joy
What a little cutie and I love the Halloween outfit. Did someone make it? I haven't seen one like it.
Oh My! Now that is a cutie! I LOVE the monkey outfit.
Love you,
LLL
Post a Comment