
Yep. I know I'm really behind. It's how I roll. With a big behind. :)
At any rate, I must attend to the proper thanking of this award business first. Last week, Rebecca @ A Southern Boy and a City Girl was kind enough to give me this award......which I was indeed appreciative, but just couldn't find the time to get a post up about it. And then tonight, Krisha @ A House Divided was ever so kind to also give me the same award.
- So a great big thanks, to both you sweet gals, you made my day.....even if you are die-hard Alabama fans, I still love you! :)
Here are the rules for the award:
1) You must thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2) You must share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3) You have to present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4) Last, you must tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
- 10 Honest Things About Me
1) I had no idea Prince Charming really existed until I found him in Section 19 at an Auburn football game in the fall of '93. However, he was not riding a white horse. In fact, for much of that year at Auburn, he borrowed my Pontiac Sunbird.
2) I still rock myself to sleep every night... by lightly swaying my body back and forth if I'm on my side, or if on my back, by moving my foot, knee or leg up and down or side to side to create a rocking movement as well. Weird, I know.
3) I secretly wish I could play the piano like my boys....maybe when they finish taking lessons, I'll start.
4) I heart football games. High School or College. Televised or Live in the stadium!!
5) In high school....a stay at home mom would not have made the list of my top 100 occupations to try to obtain. In fact, I'm not even sure if I wanted to have kids back then.....but now....I couldn't have imagined/created/designed/applied for a more perfect job for me. And with so many perks.
6) I stare at my kids, a lot, because I can't believe God gave them to me.
7) Some tragedies in life are hard to put behind...I struggle with them still, years later.
8) I say my favorite color is purple, because that was my Granny's favorite......but really I love all God's rainbow and would have a hard time choosing just one favorite.
9) I am a book nerd. I know it. I embrace it. And I don't really care what you think about my love of reading. :)
10) I am learning to trust HIM more, every day, with the big, small, good, bad and ugly parts of life.
I give this award to the following super fine folks:
Jennifer @ JENN
Bentley @ Adam, Bentley and Ella
Jenni @ Conversations with my hair dryer
Mary @ There's Something about Mary
Tabitha @ mm Hmm
Lindsay @ Southrn Exposure
Maryalice @ Hocutt's House
3 comments:
Thanks!! Let me know if you are really after a turkey dress or if thanksgiving is to close for this year.
#2-Josh does this.
#4-All 4 of us love it.
#5-I understand completely!:)
#6-Everyday for me.
#7-Ditto.
#10-We should all learn this one.
Love ya!
Post a Comment