I encouraged those participating to maybe post it on their own blogs if they have one, write it in the comments section, even mark it down on their verse card I mailed them earlier. Day by day, something new to be thankful for.....
And boy are they knocking it out of the water. I thought you all might be encouraged just by reading a few.....so go here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here,.... and let your heart be filled. Just a few who are posting it on their blogs, and sharing in this time of thankfulness. Many folks without blogs or for personal reasons have sent me emails or left comments, and I even had a couple of people come up to me at the ballgame last Friday night stating they read the blog and were enjoying the H3 posts.
- The Lord is at work, my dear internet friends, and don't ever let the devil tell you differently.
I want to also direct you back to the original post for this month...November 3rd. My dear friend, K.P. whom so graciously accepted her appointment as our Hebrew word search specialist, left us another nugget of gold to speak to our hearts concerning a deeper look at Psalm 100:4. Please check back in on that post and read the comment section.
Again...let your heart be filled. I know it's not even quite halfway through the month and mine is bursting already!! Thank you all for participating whether with your blog, comments, emails, notes, calls, texts, etc.....the bottom line, however you are doing it....I appreciate you just for putting your hearts of thanks out there to encourage me and others.
I cannot imagine a better way to spend this month of Thanksgiving than giving praise to the One who really deserves it....every single minute of our day. And as much as I am enjoying this, laughing and crying at your words of thankful thoughts, reading your praises with my heart smiling inside, so happy....it is then that I realize this is what we will get to feel all the time in eternity with our Lord. Now that is something to be THANKFUL for!

2 comments:
God's spirit filling all of us here and being "connected" in more ways than the internet~For that and for YOU, I am thankful. I Love you my sweet friend!
Mrs. Bowling- I absolutely love H3. It has spread to my family. Joshua got a notebook, placed it on the table. We each have to say the verse then write one more new thing for which we are thankful. It will be so neat to get this notebook out in a few years and reflect on this time. I am thankful for your willingness to lead this and I am thankful for His Word that is alive and unites people who are miles apart..kp
Post a Comment