Monday, November 16, 2009

Waltisms.....on babies.

We had the pleasure of "baby-sitting" our little niece a couple of weeks back. At the time, she was almost 10 months old. A fun age.  Of course, don't ask me, I think all the ages are fun!

Except for this cool, pre-teen, high-school age.....it's about to kill me.  Or the pre-teen.  :)


Here are a couple of Walt's thoughts that were profound enough he spoke them aloud.


  • "Mama, I know it's all fun, and I bet it's fun raising a kid, but I just think it's probably more fun to just raise them every once in a while and not have to raise them all the time, just get to keep them, you know for fun events and stuff overnight and give them back."


Yes. And apparently Walt is under the assumption you can skip right over to grandchildren, as to miss out on all the sleepness nights of parenthood. He has an old-man's brain in his decade young body.


And then this tender-hearted statement, while looking at AK in her footed pajamas.....
  • "Mama, I think I'm about to get a tear in my eye cause she's so cute."




Yes. I know the feeling all too well, son. And they don't even have to be babies in footed pajamas for it to happen.

2 comments:

Lana said...

LOVE that kid!

and the rest of your bunch.

Anonymous said...

How sweet!