Thursday, November 12, 2009

Because babies are just too much fun.....

  • For your viewing pleasure, may I present a little conversation session with our sweet niece, AK:



Hey there Uncle T....since I'm staying overnight, my mama sent my bottles of milk....and my paci's.










Do you want me to open it for you sweet girl?





You don't even have to say please, I'd be happy to hold it while you relax. What do you see, AK? Do you see middle boy?










Hey there Middle Boy... what have you been doing today? Do you like my monkey pajamas? Do you want some of my milk? Do you know where they keep the sundrop around this place?








Hush up, Uncle T, I'm trying to talk right now.









Oh, middle boy, has anybody ever told you how cute you are? So cute.










Cute, right down to your little button nose.










Now, listen up. I've got something serious to ask.








Do you think I'm cute or what?
 


**H3 connection = I'm thankful for sweet little baby cheeks to kiss, and to those parents who share their wee ones with us!!! 


2 comments:

ChrisJean3 said...

Thanks for the smile today!! Those are some precious photos!

Joy said...

I think I see some resemblance to Rivers in that last photo!