
Baby girl reminded me the other day that we have to take a copy of her report card to her training, as her gymnastics coach has requested it. A lot of outside time is put into gym practice, many hours each week, and the club wants to make sure that girls keep up their academics as well. Her coach has a rule that in order to maintain your spot on the competitive team, you must also maintain an A-B average.
The conversation went like this:
The conversation went like this:
- "Mama, Coach said to be sure to bring our report cards to practice. We have to show them to her."
"Why?" (of course I know why, I just like to hear her tell stories, with all the drama and flair)
- "Because if you have any C's, D's, E's or F's, you will not be able to be on the team. She said we could only have A's or B's."
6 comments:
Maybe she can teach Aubrey and Lainey!!!
Oh yes, that dreaded "E". I am sure that she will never have to worry avout it!
Great picture!!!
I know what she was thinking..."E" for EFFORT right?
Too cute.
Too Cute TB!!!!
Kim....you have been awarded! Go to my blog to get details! :)
Post a Comment