I've just returned from what could go down on the record books as the best DATE ever. EVER. And it wasn't with my husband....it was with this cute guy:
And my, oh my, have I got some stories to tell you....but my pillow beckons me, and I cannot resist.
2 comments:
Hi Kimberly,
I am just now getting to start reading your blog on a regular basis. I have been sick with awful sinus allergy stuff for weeks, and have also just gotten back from Mary Avery's. We went out to hopefully be of some assistance in her last few weeks of pregnancy. She is almost ready, and due within this month! Can't wait to meet he/she, as no one knows the sex of the baby yet. Makes it hard on "Memes" to buy the new baby some things. Oh well, that will come soon enough.
Anyway, I love your blog and love reading about your life and your beautiful, talented children! I look forward to checking it everyday now.
Thank you for nominating MA for the award. She hasn't been able to keep up with the blog as well lately, due to her increasing size, decreasing energy level, and chasing around and entertaining an 18 month old! But I think she does a good job, and we just wait everyday to see if there are new pictures of the precious grandchild we do not get to see often enough.
Look forward to following your family now and seeing all of the interesting and busy things you all do!
Later.......
Dana
Great picture.... and yes, he is a heart breaker!!
Post a Comment