Monday, November 23, 2009

I can only assure you of one thing, you are not prepared for this post.

Did you have any idea they sold "Hanky Panky" for less than a dollar??? Well, they do. And I have a picture to prove it.






I found this while at Dauphin Island Sea Lab back in September on the field trip, when I went to the activity room for a little late night snack. I stood there laughing, completely OUT LOUD, at the vending machine window before me. And then composed myself enough to carefully put in 3 quarters and 1 dime, push C-6 and wait for the goodness to fall through the slot.

Because, clearly, I was not leaving that island without trying some 85 cent Hanky Panky.   

3 comments:

ChrisJean3 said...

Who would've thought??? Ain't nothing like some good ole Hanky Panky...especially if it's cheap!! lol This post made my day!!

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you tell me all I needed was a dollar.......

The Cannons said...

I've always loved late night snacks.ha:)