You may or may not remember this POST from last summer....and now I'll explain how it ties into today's little tidbit of information courtesy of Baby Girl.
Yes, it's more make-up advice from a 3rd grader....but it's golden, I tell you, golden.
- We were getting ready for Sunday School yesterday morning, I was in the process of tying a ribbon in her freshly brushed hair. She asked could she please have one more piece of bacon....I said sure, but hurry, you still need to brush your teeth before we leave. She hopped right back in just a few minutes, admiring herself in the mirror, and stated matter of factly:
Yes, indeed....she has a career in the cosmetic industry for sure....wouldn't you buy one of her little piggy bacon flavored lipgloss tubes if you could?
Just wanted to share that with y'all....I'd hate for you to be rushing out for the day and have forgotten your lipstick, when all you needed to do was eat another piece of bacon for the road and you're all set! :) To say thanks for y'all wading through the whole road trip posts, and sticking it out with me, I just wanted to let you know I'll be having a GIVEAWAY here at House of Bowling tommorrow. Nothing big, just a little something from me to you.....assuming someone enters the giveaway. :)
Hope you had a great weekend.....and have a super week as well.....you know April hits this week? Can you believe it? And Easter is coming up....the year is flying by again!!
2 comments:
Bacon---I'll have to remember that!! How cute.
And when you're in a pinch, permanent markers make great fingernail polish....
Post a Comment