Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Breaking (Road Trip) news.....

Yep.  I've been scarce here on the old blog, but it was for a very good reason. 

We've been out seeing America.  Checking off states like crazy.  And I can't wait to show you everything.  We should be home before mid-week and I'll start tackling the hundreds of photos and the memories that go with each of them.....

I'll post each day, but I'm sure it will be divided up into seperate posts so be sure to look at them all....there's just so much to show and tell. :)

Where we've been......


What we've seen....


What we've tasted.....


The experiences we won't soon forget.....


House of Bowling Spring Break Road Trip 2010 has arrived....are you ready to see where all we've been???  Me too.

But you'll have to wait a bit longer, because before I can start telling you about our trip, a very important event occurs tomorrow and although your world might not stop for it....mine certainly does.

2 comments:

carissa said...

you have left us hanging!!! can't wait to hear about the trip and what that special day is tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Many prayers for safe travels....Can't wait to see the adventure!