Certainly I have tried to teach the kids to take care of their things....their toys, their clothes, their rooms, their shoes, etc.etc. They all took a turn in toddlerhood to scribble their own amateur art on our walls but this might be a first........
You can't really see it on the toe of her shoe very well, but you can see the heart she colored in with a black ballpoint pen....
It is hard to discipline this kind of graffiti art.
I love her Daddy too, even though I don't write it on the soles of my shoes.....but I just might start. :)
3 comments:
Now thats TRUE Love
Just wait...it won't be long before it says "I LOVE JIMBOB"...tell Daddy he better enjoy the love now, he will too soon be replaced by some little snot-nosed boy!!! lol
so presh! it must have made daddy's heart melt. your family is gorgeous. i love your idea for kid friendly sushi rolls!!! i'm your newest follower and can't wait to read more. have a great tuesday!
Post a Comment