Tuesday, March 09, 2010
A lost moment from February....
I don't know what has happened to me, but my brain is super behind on posting events. In fact, it has just left out all sorts of activities from the month of February that happened around here at House of Bowling. Like this one, during Valentine's weekend....the Great Grandparents came for a visit and we couldn't have been more thrilled!
I know I say this every time I write a post about them, but I can't help myself,.....I think it's absolutely wonderful for my children to be able to have so many experiences and spend a good bit of time with this generation, their GREAT grandparents. So much fun, so many memories, such love to share.
Anyway, hopefully I'll get my act together and get things posted soon. I even have another great grandparent funny post to publish soon. A school musical program that was outstanding. A couple of cooking camps. I can't even remember what all I've missed..... if you happen to know, please remind me. :)
One day, I think life may slow down. But I'm guessing it will always be tomorrow. Therefore it will never come. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry, but life doesn't slow down......somehow we adjust to it and keep on running....
Post a Comment