Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break Road Trip 2010--Day 2 events

Our first stop shortly after we got on the road this morning was in this lovely little town in America.....

Never heard of it? Well, it's Willard, Missouri, population ~3000.....located just a few miles from Springfield. 

Now why in the world did we go through here? Why was this a scheduled stop?  Why would I take a picture of their water tower? 

Several pictures in fact.....

Because Willard just so happens to be the name of my father and brother.  Two guys I think are great. One is wise, the other is not. But I'll let you figure that one out on your own time.  :) HA!  Just kidding, I'm blessed to have them both in my life. Anyway, it was a short stop, but we circled through the town, driving past Willard High School, Willard Fast Lube, Willard Tae-Kwon-Do, Willard etc.etc.

And I even bought some new clothing for the "Willard" men in my life.  Crazy, I know, but I love making stops in these neat little towns.....



2 comments:

carissa said...

how cool is this! you guys must be having the time of your lives!!!

Lana said...

Glad you got to see some very memorable towns.... Wow even a school named after them.

Maybe they could have a picture made together, wearing the shirts, of course!