Friday, March 05, 2010

I've just been hanging out this week.....

with Baby Girl.

At Camp this week. 

In an outdoor classroom, where the trees were our walls and the sky was our ceiling. 

And let me tell you, a classroom like that the last few mornings and nights has been quite chilly to say the least.  I've never had on more layers of clothing in my entire life. But we had fun. More pictures to come later. When I've rested from being holed up each night with 8 little girls in a one room cabin and my frost bitten toes have managed to thaw from the night hikes. :)  

4 comments:

Katie Tanner said...

So glad you had a great time. I love reading your post..

MomMom said...

Sounds like so much fun except maybe a little warmer weather would have been nice. Reminds me of my Atlanta Zoo sleepover with our grandchildren---it was such an honor that they asked me to go with them but I had to rest up for a while afterwards!!

Joy said...

I bet you were at Camp McDowell.

Courtney Long said...

wow - impressive dedication! way to go, mom!