Monday, August 10, 2009

Make-up advice from my 7 year old....


While on the road traveling this summer, (looking at herself in the side mirror and pretending to be Taylor Swift again with her hair blowing from the air conditioner vent) my sweet baby girl offered me this beauty tip:
  • "You know Mama, if you are ever somewhere and you don't have your lipstick or anything in your purse, you can use a lollipop for lipgloss. You just lick it and then rub it on your lips and they will turn all shiny and smell good, too."

And I would be selfish not to share this informational tidbit with all of you. So there you are. Go stock up on lollipops....because if e-harmony isn't working for you, maybe some sweet smelling, (albeit sticky), lipgloss is the way to go! Cheap on your wallet and a snack all at the same time.

My girl, she has a very bright future in the cosmetic industry....I'm sure of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Without a doubt! Too funny!!!

Joy said...

Hey, I can use all the help I can get.