And here's how old I am. Back then, she was young enough that she couldn't drive yet, so the "cool" babe, strapped in his car seat with bottle in hand, and I would go pick her up from off "the mountain" and bring her back down to our lovely abode. She was a very qualified babysitter...about as qualified as they come. She was the oldest girl, and second oldest sibling in her family....which had 7 children total. Basically, she had already had more practice with babies than me, when I gave birth to the little mister.
She was/is just the sweetest gal you could ever imagine. I'm serious. I wouldn't be surprised if honey does, in fact, drip forth from her mouth. And to top it off, she has the cutest little baby girl of her very own now. That's right. She grew up. Learned how to drive. Went to college. Got married. And now has a family of her very own.
And the best part....she started sewing a few months ago for her little one....and I loved everything she did. So I asked her to sew a few things for my sweet TB. And she was more than happy to oblige. You've probably seen them all in photos before, as they have all made an appearance on the blog, but I wanted to show them to you again.
I would have tried to make my model try them all on again, for photographic purposes. However, as to avoid the huff and puff that may have caused....you're getting these lousy shots instead. Just know that these dresses are TONS cuter than the pics offer. She actually posted them on her blog for me to see before they arrived in the mail, so you can see them better, HERE.



4 comments:
Great looking outfits and model, too! TB is a beauty! I checked out Bentley's blog. Love her clothing and her pics!!
I'm glad a can be of service. Can't wait to get started on this falls outfits. Keep the ideas coming!
Cute! A shirt and Khakis is about as "Cute" as it gets around here!ha Wouldn't change it for the world though.
I still have the material that I bought to make TB a dress. How sad! Good intentions, lost opportunities. She as always is a beauty! and the dresses are cute as a button, too!
Post a Comment