Thanks for all your sweet comments concerning the big leap over into high school for my tender hearted firstborn (who should really still be home with his mama learning sight words on homemade flash cards like he did when he was 2)...it does help a Mama's feelings. I appreciate you taking the time to offer a few encouraging words...they bring a BIG smile to my face and put a warm feeling in my heart.
And they help combat the anxiety almost as much as chocolate and Mt. Dew.
Which leads me to this lovely question. In regards to all the dang chocolate and Mt. Dew....and the sympathetic symptoms of raising a child in high-school....know any good dermatologists???
Ha. I've not really been eating tons of chocolate and drinking Mountain Dew....although at times, I have wanted to. However, that's partly true though...some times my complexion looks like I'm all 9th grade again.....well, 9th grade without the taper rolled jeans effect. You know you did it too, don't laugh at me.
Plus I have some moles that may need some attention, because I love the sun, even though it doesn't love me. And I have these red moles? I don't know what they are, but that's what they look like, moles and freckles, except they are red, and they multiply like rabbits. Mostly during the summer. Because I love the sun. Some dermatologist suggestions would be a nice addition to your sweet comments. Thanks.
3 comments:
thanks for the nice comments. the bun in the oven favors were ordered from a site online. http://www.abcfavors.com/bunintheovenscentedcandlefavorsetof4.aspx
everyone really enjoyed them!
We use the fabulous Karen Walker at Alabama Dermatology Associates in Northport. She is da bomb!
I'll ask around for you. I feel exactly the same way girl. I think mines worse than when I was in high school. Let me know if you find a good one. I'll drive, I don't mind!! :)
Post a Comment