Thursday, August 06, 2009

Just because I think it will be "fun".... aren't Fridays all about FUN?

You will see a post tomorrow titled "FUN FRIDAY". Something new I'm trying out. Mainly because I had a cute post and didn't really want to just throw it out there, and have it lost in the shuffle of nonsense that I call "postings on my blog". :) Plus, I can hardly get enough of cute photos of our sweet little niece, AK. Such a doll.

I still have "SATURDAY SHOWCASE"---although not a weekly post, it rolls around every now and then. When something special happens or when I really want to 'showcase' some event, activity, artwork, conversation, etc. that's in our lives.

I don't know if I'll make it around every week for a FUN FRIDAY post either, but thought it might be a good time to try. So, I'm inviting you to join me if you want....for FUN FRIDAY. Go ahead, find something fun to post about. Pics or not, who cares....you can find something to smile about in every day, you may have to look hard at times, but it's there.

So get ready....tomorrow is FUN FRIDAY here on the HOUSE OF BOWLING!!!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Can't wait!