ooohhh.....i may have really done it, this time. While T5 was at work, I kind of bought a gallon of paint and USED it in the house.
He made the statement the other day that he was tired of khaki walls everywhere.....but I don't think he actually meant that as an implication for me to start painting..... oh well, you live and learn.
I'll have to show you my little project, but it will have to wait until after the weekend.....I need a little help reaching the ceiling, thus I'm going to have to wait to finish 'til the mister gets home.
Keep your fingers crossed....I don't want to get in too much trouble. I'll just say it was the kid's idea. That plan just might work.
Of course, I guess it doesn't help that he's going to find out this grand news via the internet. Who knew when we took those vows, til death us do part, that it would include messages over the blogosphere????
One last thing... I love you, babe. A lot. And have I told you lately what a great trim painter your are? Really, such a detail person. I guess that's why we compliment each other so well.
4 comments:
Painting in the House??? If you had an itch to paint you could have painted on the shop to try and finish it.... Oh well as long as it is not one of the various shades of kahki we had...
Can you come to my house and play???
Mine, too!
It actually was a pleasant suprise. I liked the color so much I even finished the hard to reach places with out complaining.
Post a Comment