Monday, July 06, 2009

July 4th evening celebration.....another round of even more food, fireworks, and cute baby pics.

After visiting family in Selma, we traveled over to Montgomery for even more Independence Day fun. Mimi enjoys having everyone go to the Club with her for all the kid festivities, the yummy food, and the great fireworks display! And we all enjoy it, too!

Once again, I'll go ahead and say, AK will be making a star appearance in the following photos.....I just can't help it, I guess I'm as bad as the kids. We all can't seem to get enough of her! :)

  • Here's two good looking fellows.


  • TB had already made her way to the pony rides, first thing! We thought it would be cute to get AK's photo on one for her first July 4th. She didn't actually "ride" the ponies. We just asked the man to stop them to let us take a quick photo.
  • And quick it was.....only a few seconds and she realized what was going on.
  • So, we ventured off for a dip in the pool. Which AK l.o.v.e.d. She may not be a cowgirl, but she's certainly a litte fish in the water. Look at that smile.
  • Rivers had a great time in the pool as well. Good dive!!
  • And look here, it's Broken Leg Boy, swimming laps, but perpendicular to the lanes!!! Good therapy. Stil has a great attitude.
  • Anna Kate enjoys the kids making silly faces. She thinks they are funny. And look at these big smiles she offered......

  • She's even showing off some of her new teeth in this one.
  • We ended the night with, what I would consider, one of the best fireworks show around. Always a great time. I just love July 4th. Especially when it includes cute babies.



2 comments:

Lana said...

Such a happy baby! I just want to go and squish her cheeks!!

The Cannons said...

Looks like ya'll are having so much fun. The world is a better place because of little chunky monkeys!!I could have a house full if I had a nanny,ha!