It's been a few weeks ago, but wanted to share these photos with you all. TB and I stopped at the library on our way to visit AK one day. And she decided we MUST pick up some books to read to AK. Wasn't that sweet?
And I'll have to admit, AK was very interested and listened to every word. Smart gal. Good genes. Not from me. Her parents are intelligent, though. She'll do fab in school. Just wait and see.
But in the meantime, TB was helping her education process along. Which included a "farm" book, where TB also made various animal noises, much to AK's delight.
Oh, and this last one is just thrown in because I have a thing for baby feet. I tell you they are too cute. Somebody should bottle up that cuteness, it makes me smile every time!!
1 comment:
She's a cutie pie! Looks like she is whistling in the pic before the feet.
Post a Comment