I know what I'll be "buying" with my free chocolate coupon. Those sound really good!
Looks yummy! I will have to give them a try!
I tried them...however I got sick eating them. Have you tried the Strawberry Peanut Butter m&m's??? I like them.
Aw...sorry you got sick, and nope, I haven't tried the strawberry peanut butter....although the name doesn't strike my fancy.
Hilarious!! I posted about these a couple of weeks ago!! We have soo much in common!!! ;-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know what I'll be "buying" with my free chocolate coupon. Those sound really good!
Looks yummy! I will have to give them a try!
I tried them...however I got sick eating them. Have you tried the Strawberry Peanut Butter m&m's??? I like them.
Aw...sorry you got sick, and nope, I haven't tried the strawberry peanut butter....although the name doesn't strike my fancy.
Hilarious!! I posted about these a couple of weeks ago!! We have soo much in common!!! ;-)
Post a Comment