And to be quite honest, I love watching just about any college game on TV on Saturdays as well. Nothing beats having friends and family over to share some good food and see the latest & greatest the SEC and even those other regions have to offer.
Now, for your viewing pleasure, I offer you two photos of some "up and comers", "rising athletes", "ones to keep your eye on in the next few years"....who knows, you may or may not see them playing on Saturday someday.
Although maybe not for the Auburn Tigers.
But they do play A LOT of football, and usually on Saturdays, right out in the backyard!!


My oldest son and my nephew attended Auburn's Football Camp again this summer. They had a grand time, even under the new Coach.
In honor of the upcoming kick-off weekend, I thought I'd offer up this little toast to college football, primarily the SEC. I know we can't all agree on a favorite team, although I'd seriously like to see everyone wear the orange and blue color scheme!! That's just not how this world was made, and really, would it be fun if we all LOVED the same team???
However, I do think, for the most part, any readers I have would all agree the SEC is best!!
Happy Tailgating!!!
8 comments:
No doubt......anyone who thinks the SEC isn't the toughest and the best is just......jealous!
Hey....and they produce good looking young men also.
War Eagle!!!
Hope to see you this weekend at the Loveliest Village on the Plains! War Eagle!
I agree the SEC is the best/toughest conference. I'm happy to be leaving Big 12 country where they think they are the best. Bull. Head to head, it's a no brainer.
WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!! Love the pictures. Hope Coach can prove himself and earn the respect he needs to be a successful AU coach. I personally feel a kindred spirit w/the guy b/c he also has TWIN DAUGHTERS!!!
Love me some SEC football but more importantly love me some AUBURN TIGERS!! Hope to see ya there.
War Eagle!!! Hope you can make it to a game this year.
Who are the boys with? RTR
WARRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes... SEC is best!
Post a Comment