Way to go TB !!!! Im sorry I wasnt there to see you shine, but I'm sure you will perform somewhere close again and I WILL be there ! Love you, Aunt Joy
Thanks Aunt Joy...we'll get a message to you sooner next time we are near by for competition!! On another note....I got my card in the mail today and L.O.V.E. it!! Thanks so much!! :)
Way to go TB!! I am SOOOOO proud of you!
YEA TB! I am so proud of you!!!!!!
Congrats TB!!Your a cutie-pa-tootietumbelina!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Way to go TB !!!! Im sorry I wasnt there to see you shine, but I'm sure you will perform somewhere close again and I WILL be there ! Love you, Aunt Joy
Thanks Aunt Joy...we'll get a message to you sooner next time we are near by for competition!!
On another note....I got my card in the mail today and L.O.V.E. it!! Thanks so much!! :)
Way to go TB!! I am SOOOOO proud of you!
YEA TB! I am so proud of you!!!!!!
Congrats TB!!Your a cutie-pa-tootie
tumbelina!!
Post a Comment