I know y'all are more than capable enough of finding some internet videos to watch those little eight-armed sea creatures that I find so intriguing....
however, to save you some time.....
and because I want you to see this one....
this little guy disguises himself to match the piece algae--color and TEXTURE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpbCGBJs-P0
and now, watch it in REVERSE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJq-wAUmkeg&NR=1
See. Told you. AMAZING!!!
(And I beg to differ with anyone who believes this came from some BIG BANG THEORY????)
3 comments:
ok...your right...I'm amazed!!
Ok that is just wrong on so many levels. I am amazed especially watching it backwards. Another reason I don't like getting in the ocean as much as I love it!! :)
Wow - can't wait to show this to the kids this afternoon. It is amazing and - I am amazed anyone could believe in a Big Bang Theory with so many of God's creations. As for the scripture - great idea! I am partial to the KJV. But that's just me - a little old fashion. I am sure "old fashion" and "Cousin Connie" don't come to mind together very often! War Eagle!!
Post a Comment