You'll be happy to know the Christmas decor is finally down.
Yes, this is probably the latest we have waited to get the tree down and everything from each room put away...and yes, I realize it is almost mid-January. In our defense, almost everything was put away before January 8. And we took the tree down and put it away on January 10. So, sue me....I love Christmas and it's decor....but I know I can't leave it up forever. :) I will admit that the boys' Auburn tree and Baby Girl's merry and bright tree, are both still up in their rooms....but those too shall be put away soon. I've been a bit busy.
I did want to share with you a theme I noticed as I was packing up the Christmas this year.....apparently, I have a thing for reindeer.
Yep, they show up in every room...every room on our main floor had some deer, somewhere. Even the plate and platter set I bought from Southern Living many, many years ago with the "pregnant deer" that many laugh about....she must be Dancer or Vixen. ;)
Lucky you, I think I'm finished with Christmas post stuff until next December....but don't quote me on that.
2 comments:
I told Josh last night, I guess it was about time to take the tree in the boys room down. It's just so cute and cozy. Our tree finally got put away last Thursday before the big game company arrived. I've really enjoyed the decorations this time~but so has the rest of the bunch.:)
Still don't have all of mine down so you beat me!
Post a Comment