Just a side post to say an enormous THANKS to all of you who have given us great advice for the future House of Bowling Road Trip! I knew you guys were the best "route" to go to for the info needed....and you didn't let me down. I'm still researching on-line, skimming the books from the library, and seeking out any tidbit I can from folks sitting beside me in Chuck E. Cheese. Yes, I was desperate for adult conversation at the time, please don't judge, the rat was getting on my last nerve.
I'll post the Chuck E. Cheese story another day, assuming I regenerate those lost brain cells soon. At any rate, thank you, and if you have any further info that should arise, like a major attraction, landmark, museum or whatnot, remember a great eating establishment, or an off beat item of interest.....please let us know...., if it's tomorrow, next week, mext month, you know, just whenever it hits you. :) I'd forever be grateful, yet again. You guys ROCK!
1 comment:
The "rat" is the reason they serve beer and wine at Chuck E. Cheese. He'll drive anyone to drink!
Post a Comment