This is the second year for Baby Girl to appear in an exhibition show before the Alabama Gymnastics meet. A big honor. A litte girl. Sure, she's still a newbie, and she isn't one of the "high level" gymnasts that do all the "big tumbling runs".
But one day she might be.....keep looking for her. For now, she's content to do her few runs across the big blue mat for her round-off rebounds, and then dance a little on the sidelines while watching her other teammates show out.
When her team was finished with providing the pre-meet entertainment, she rushed back to change and get up in the stands to watch the REAL deal. Alabama vs. Arkansas. Alabama is known for their great gymnasts. Baby Girl's head coach is a former Alabama gymnast. Every year it seems Alabama is dominant in gymnastics.....and with a fiery little spunky woman like Sarah Patterson as their coach....well, it's no wonder.
Baby Girl is ever amazed (as everyone else in the Coliseum) to see the gymnasts flying high....and making it all seem so effortless.....especially when you train many hours each week and you know it's not effortless at all. So amazing, it's hard to just stay in you seat.
Ashley Priess flying high (3rd place in All-Around for the night)
Ricki Lebegern makes it look as easy as floating in a pool of blue water (2nd place in All-Around for the night)
And who could forget Morgan Dennis.....the undisputed star of the show....and rightly so, taking home 1st in All-Around for the night
Baby Girl....watching and waiting....hoping and praying....
Because one day.....it just might be her.
4 comments:
I believe Tyner Beth....you will fly high someday!
The girls and I can't wait for that day to come watch TB!!! I think we will have a section devoted just for her. I can see it now, all of us with our signs and cute TB tshirts!!! :)
I'm sure we will be watching her on the big screen one day!! Let me know what her schedule is, when you get it and I will try and made some meets!
xoxox Joy
Krisha, I'll start on the shirt design!! She's a superstar for sure!
So proud of youTB
Love you lots,
Aunt Lana
Post a Comment