OH goodness. I'm glad he is ok and hope you are too!! Anytime our babies get hurt it hurts the mommies just as much! Will have you all in our thoughts!
Walt, you make Ms. Joy get teary eyed. No cast....does that mean you can come do physical therapy in my pool? So glad you are home. Now all the Bowlings need to go to bed and get some sleep!
7 comments:
Ugh! I'm so sorry your little guy is having to go through this! What a bummer for summer :(
Hope he feels better soon.
He is such a trooper! God Love Him! We hope and pray he has a speedy recovery!
OH goodness. I'm glad he is ok and hope you are too!! Anytime our babies get hurt it hurts the mommies just as much! Will have you all in our thoughts!
Walt, you make Ms. Joy get teary eyed. No cast....does that mean you can come do physical therapy in my pool? So glad you are home. Now all the Bowlings need to go to bed and get some sleep!
Beautiful and brave all at the same time! So glad to hear you are home, Walt! Hope you feel better soon!
There might not be a lot of "physical" activity this summer for Walt, so I am looking forward to seeing a lot of Cooking Camp!!
Hope every day is a better day for him! AND YOU! We will keep him in our prayers.
Poor baby. You have been in our prayers, Walt-man.
Post a Comment