Thursday, February 11, 2010

Please take the time to spread this message....

A good friend of mine is a volunteer photographer with the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep foundation.  She recently had to do a maternity photo shoot for a couple who will have a very tough, I dare say one of the toughest, trials to face in future days with their sweet angel who has been growing inside her mother's womb.  That sweet angel won't be here for this earth very long after delivery. 

My friend wrote the following on her blog this evening:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

Please help me spread the word about the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep foundation. Even though both local hospitals know about this organization, there are many parents that don't. I've found that blogs and word of mouth are some of the greatest information tools! I greatly appreciate your help!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And so, sharing it is what I am choosing to do tonight.  This touched my heart, a mother's heart, and I can't imagine what this couple must be feeling....or what they will feel when delivery day arrives.  So I ask that you do indeed spread the message of this wonderful foundation that reaches out to parents, during such a difficult, tragic time in their lives.  Making something good, where at times, all we see is bad.  And while you click over to look at their photo on my friend's photography blog, say a prayer for them.....and for all the other couples who we don't know, who we won't hear about, but who are suffering through this same type of hurting...a hurt I wish they never had to know.  And while you're praying, give a little praise of thanks for the hearts of my friend, and all those other volunteer photographers, who are helping try to ease this pain....capturing moments for the families.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Hollyhand House said...

I know I have thought about it all night since I read Kims post. It breaks my heart for that family! I couldnt imagine. It was the best day of our lives and to them it could be the worst! My thoughts and prayers definitely go out to them!!!