Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Houston, we definitely have a problem.

I went, with press pass around my neck, and took over 400 photos last night at the Regional Semi-Final basketball game. 

Over 400 photos.

That now are NO WHERE to be found. 

Yes, they were all there last night.

Yes, I saw them on the viewfinder of my camera.  

I was so excited about some of them that I couldn't wait to get up this morning to start perusing through the hundreds of favorites I knew I'd have.  Favorites of lay-ups, the cheerleaders, the fans, the SUPER fans, the coach, the scorekeeper, the signs, the dribbling, the passes, the free throw close ups, the entrance of the team, the media room afterwards. 

Over 400 photos. 

NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. 


Not on the camera card, not on the camera, not on the computer when I insert the card to be read.

It's the strangest thing I've ever known. And one of the saddest, at the moment.
   

5 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Oh, no! That's one of my biggest fears! I don't even know what to say to make you feel better, but it can happen. So sorry!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Thanks.... It has been a big fear of mine too, and now that it's became a realization, I am just devastated.

The Cannons said...

Oh bless your heart.:(

Lana said...

Rewind and retry..... maybe they were just taking a break....

Chris said...

I had that happen once. Have you tried a recovery program for the card? Let me know if I can help