Saturday, August 22, 2009

Have you ever seen that tv show, "I survived a Japanese gameshow"?

Well, I have big news. Even bigger than a Japanese gameshow.

I survived a sleepover party!!!

Which may not sound like much to you right now, but try it for yourself sometime....or not, if you want to maintain a normal level of sanity and not have an enormous case of fatigue from sleep deprivation.

A slumber gathering that involved 6 little girls, lots of glitter-y toenail polish, iron-on decals for pillowcase design, and enough punch to sink the Titanic, or at the very least, an Evinrude fishing boat.

Plus the absolute cutest sleeping bag cake you have EVER seen.

Which I promise to show you, real soon. As soon as I regain consciousness. Or pep up with a glass of spiked punch and another sniff of acetone.

5 comments:

hicksfamilycircus said...

I hear you girl. That one I helped Kim L with last winter was enough for me for a long time. I'm glad I have your TB to entertain me so much!! Love that girl.

hicksfamilycircus said...

Ok so that was suppose to say "I'm glad I HAD your TB to entertain me. I hate it when I don't make sense!

Lana said...

Look at it this way, at least you have a year to recover! As you get older it will take that long!

Glad the girls had fun.
~Lana

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog. You have a gift for writing. Ever considered writing a book? You should. You have alot of the good qualities that we all hope we have in ourselves.Thanks for supproting us and our blog. We love reading your comments. Zelda

Anonymous said...

You're a BRAVE woman... :)