Friday, February 13, 2009

Watch out canines...he's on the prowl....

  • Wait a minute....turn that up.....what did they just say???.....

  • it's FRIDAY THE 13th???? .....oh, I knew it was bad luck!......I have no valentine.....maybe Sadie will come around and be sweet on me just this once....since it's heart day and everything....love is in the air.....Grrrrr!!!


  • Look at these fine dance moves I've been practicing......did I ever tell y'all I took lessons from Fred and Ginger? Don't hate me because I have rhythm......hate me because I have rhythm AND I look so dang good while doing the waltz with a chipmunk.

  • It's also okay to hate the eyes, too....everybody just goes crazy for the eyes.......




Seriously, Sadie, call me sometime. And in the famous words of Richard Marx, (cue piano)..."I'll be right here waiting for you...."---like right outside the door. Or up a tree. Or in a closet where they "accidentally" locked me for FOUR hours the other night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The CAT looks like a Richard Marx fan... scary...