- Well, well, well, wonders never cease. Remember a few months ago when I screwed up the entire original blog? Yes, the entire original blog (an entire 18 months of posts---gone.) Well, I also managed to mess up the recipe blog I had created---a "sister site" so to speak of our family blog. Because you know, every once in a while we manage to sneak in "Cooking Camp"....and we like to document the recipes somewhere for folks if they want them.
No, food network hasn't picked up on our culinary skills as a family yet, but we are still holding out hope.
- All of this to say, that I was able to retrieve the posts from the original recipe blog, only minus the comments. And I added the photos back---because pictures are nice in recipe books! :) So, if you were one of the....oh, wait, maybe there was just one of you altogether....
Anyway, if you wanted the recipes for the stuff we cook from time to time that shows up on the blog: then wait no more, because I have reinstated it here... go ahead, click away.
No comments:
Post a Comment