Tyner Beth won her place on Saturday showcase this week with a picture she brought home from school . She had a little extra time in class one day, after completing her work, and decided to draw me this:
- Yep, that's the two of us. She's the smaller one with the blonde hair. :) And we are apparently on our hilltop, wearing our matching purple shirts and jeans, arms outstretched to show our endearing love. I'm gathering this from the heart between us. And the green mound we stand upon. And because, our arms are horizontal.
- Which can only say one of two things to me, either we are showing love, as in "I love you THIS much"....or we are about to do arm circles for exercise. And I bet she's seen me do arm circles about twice in her entire lifespan. So axe that option!
And just in case you are wondering.....I asked about the cute little circular objects on our faces. I didn't know if maybe we were:
- A) tired from exerting ourself with arm circles
- B) put our blush on that morning without the aid of a mirror
- C) had a bad matching case of acne, or even worse....chicken pox.
But I carefully asked her to expain her picture for me. She said it was the two of us. Yea, I figured that much out alone. So, I had to prod and say very gingerly, hoping not to hurt her feelings in anyway......."what are those circles on our face?"....to which she replied with a sweet smile....."dimples".
Can I just tell you right now how much I love dimples? Especially big lopsided pink ones.
1 comment:
Looks like she is the next Pablo Picasso!! It almost looks like those dimples are "heart" shaped!
Post a Comment