Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine Projects....

Just wanted to share these creations the kids made for Valentine Day this year. We adapted them all from some magazine pages in Family Fun. It's a great magazine....lots of our recipes, crafts, and even a few of the boy's science projects have been taken from various issues! Anyway, I just thought some of you with youngsters might want to try these out for next year.

  • For their teachers, they made these clapping hands holding a bottle of hand lotion. Their handprints said, "Mrs. _______, You deserve a hand".


  • Instead of doing the fold-over, store bought, valentine card variety, Tyner Beth decided on these fun treats for her class. And she said they were a big hit!! I think they are just the cutest things....


  • Small clear bags filled with Teddy Bear Grahams and a card attached that says "Bear Hugs For You!"


  • And since you didn't receive any yourself, well, here's Tyner Beth giving you a bear hug via the computer screen right now.....I know it's Monday, but don't you feel better already?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That's the best hug that I had today!!
Love YOU!