Tyner Beth's PTO Program was recently. We enjoyed hearing their celebration of America with lots of classic songs and wonderful facts about our United States!
TB's "part" was to welcome everyone and then lead the Pledge of Allegiance. She did great!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Kimberly, this is Dana Maxwell. Mary Avery sent me the link to your blog and I am sure glad she did. I loved seeing pictures of your children - they have grown soooo much since your little family moved from Gadsden. We still miss you all here. I am so sorry you have been having such an ordeal with a bad kidney infection and your whole "Vacation Hospital" experience. Sounds like a soap opera to me. Hope this finds you feeling much better and stronger every day. I will be reading your blog from now on so it better be funny and interesting - HA! Talk to you later - Dana
1 comment:
Hi Kimberly, this is Dana Maxwell. Mary Avery sent me the link to your blog and I am sure glad she did.
I loved seeing pictures of your children - they have grown soooo much since your little family moved from Gadsden. We still miss you all here.
I am so sorry you have been having such an ordeal with a bad kidney infection and your whole "Vacation Hospital" experience. Sounds like a soap opera to me. Hope this finds you feeling much better and stronger every day.
I will be reading your blog from now on so it better be funny and interesting - HA!
Talk to you later - Dana
Post a Comment