Friday, February 06, 2009

The Babysitter's Club.....

  • I have been very fortunate to have skipped out of working my standard, GRUELING, one day a week, 6-hour part time job at the vet clinic for a few weeks now. And in it's place, I have been even more fortunate to have kept sweet baby Hanna.... Dr. Kimbrell's (the vet) little girl that you may remember me telling about her birth back in December in this post.

  • Well, this has been right up Tyner Beth's alley, for sure. (Did I just sound like a valley girl to you?) Anyway, here she is, on the first day we had Hanna, when she was only a couple of weeks old. TB was real cautious, careful not to touch her too much, handle her gently, speak to her lightly, etc.etc.


  • Look at this sweet little stretch....oh, and did you notice the MEOW cat onesie? Yeah, Dr. K thought it was just too funny to dress her in that to come to Aunt KK's house....because as you all know by now, I simply ADORE cats. Or not.


  • But with each passing day that we were blessed to keep Hanna.....Tyner Beth morphed into FULL BABYSITTER MODE. .......and managed to spoil Hanna a little bit more every chance she got.....here she is sleeping sweetly while laying on Tyner Beth

  • And TB could hardly kiss her enough.

  • She found ways to pacify her, even when she couldn't reach her "paci". Look how cute Hanna is looking at Tyner Beth.....and by the way, Dr. K, I promise Tyner Beth washed her hands, with soap even, before attempting this.... :)

  • Hey Hanna....it's me again. Are you tired of me taking your picture?

  • Last week it was our last time to keep Hanna, for now, and Tyner Beth soaked up all the kisses she could.
  • And squealed with delight at this moment....."look momma, Hanna is kissing me back"......

  • How cute is that little smile???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW a REAL baby!! I bet little Hannah beats that smelly ole cat anyday!!

Great job, TB. Looks like you did an outstanding job with your first baby sitting job!

Anonymous said...

Looks like TB is ready to babysit AK.