Thursday, November 20, 2008

There's Power in Prayer.....

and it's an open line, any day, any time. Why not use it.......like, right now. You don't have to bow your head, kneel at an altar, face the east, face the west, clasp your hands together, or close your eyes.......you don't have to do any of that for HIM to hear you.

And there is so much to pray for.....your friends requests, your family requests.....and what about you?

".......the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." ~~James 5:16


So, where are you? At your desk at work? in a classroom? on your couch at home? in your kitchen? on your i-phone? in the car? at the mall? on a plane? on a train? in a zoo? in the shower?.........(I thought I heard you singing in the shower)......well, anyway, you can pray while you're there......where ever "there" happens to be for you......right now.

And if you don't have something or someone already on your prayer list.......let me know....I'll share some of what's on mine with you. Just whisper what you heart is pleading for..... right now. HE's listening......HE's been listening to your heart the whole time.......just waiting on you......right now.

Remember...."your Father knows exactly what you need even before you ask Him."~~Matthew 6:8

Use the mighty power of prayer. It's free for the taking. And it's even better than the energizer bunny......it doesn't just "outlast the competition", it actually NEVER runs out.

I'm praying for you......right now.

"With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may count you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may fulfill every good purpose of yours and every act prompted by your faith" ~~2 Thessalonians 1:11

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!
ILU

The Cannons said...

Girl it is so AMAZING how GOD works. I was thinking in the shower this AM, no I definitely don't consider myself a preacher, teacher or even a deserving Christian for that matter, but I do love the LORD and all his promises. I was thinkging maybe I should post a little something on prayer since it seems that there is turmoil and trials so close in our family and friends. But you did it right, girl! Thanks for letting your little light shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine! Love You!

Anonymous said...

Where is The Saturday Showcase??