Well, well, well, look who's here.......it seems you wanted to hear from me again, afterall. You love me, you really love me. Thanks.
Okay, so I don't know what I did.....or how I did it.......or even if I, really did it......but somehow I, or the demon that possessed my computer, managed to completely disable my previous blog account. That's right.....all those creatively written pieces of literature that you waited patiently on me to post week after week.......well, I won't be able to add to them on that particular blog. I've tried everything I know how.....which by the way isn't much....as my computer skills are very, very limited. However, all my efforts have been to no avail........sad. Really sad.
Yes, I know, I can hardly believe it myself. And while I would really like to take a day, or a month, to weep and mourn this sad fact, alas, it appears there are still these little children that need to be clothed and fed and educated......about real life. And the fact that life isn't always fair......kind of like this plight I'm in with the good folks at blogger world.
Blogger.....why won't you give me my blog back?
So, the world keeps going.....whether they realize my blog was disabled or not. But people I have things to say, photos to post, stories to tell.......really IMPORTANT moments......okay,they may not be so important to anyone but our family, but still.......
Therefore I took matters in my own hands, and did the only thing I knew to do.....STOP BLOGGING.....no, silly.......I just created another blog....this blog.....and I'm praying like heck I don't screw it up this time. :) So, if you are interested in my ramblings from time to time.....please reset your "favorite" button to this link.....because I know I must be one of your "favorites"........why else would you waste your time reading my nonsense? Oh. Just because you need a laugh....you really aren't here for my intellectual insights?
By the way, and all jokes aside......sincerely, thanks for reading. I do appreciate it.....and your comments, via the blog and e-mail, absolutely make our day here at the house of Bowling. So read on....waste your time.....laugh a little....stay a while.....leave a comment.....delete me from your life....whatever floats your boat. I'm just glad to be back with my head above the proverbial "disabled blog" water.....it was hard for you folks to hear me with all the gurgling and such.
8 comments:
Haha. Sorry about the blog mishap. Glad you got a new one up and running! :)
You are in my favorites I check everyday. Love to read about your family.
Love you
We have been HUGE fans ever since the family trip you took to New York and back! However, Eli is very addicted to the postings about Sadie. AND, we love the cooking class segments........gee, I guess we couldn't do without ya!
I was wondering what had happened. Glad you have a new place to post the daily antics of the Bowling 5
I was missing all of your "babble". Glad to hear from you again!
Glad to hear that you are back up and running -- See you tomorrow!
Love ya,
Mary
Count me in as a fan, too! My only request is that you start posting more often! I'd rather read your blog than pretty much anything else out there, save the Good Book of course.
Y'all rock! (I love using the lingo of today's youth.)
Thanks for letting me know. I would have missed your clever antics so much.
Post a Comment