The moment has arrived......we finally know whether we have a nephew or niece!!!
Well, it seems as though the Bowling Family (extended, not immediate) has been blessed with another addition of 10 little fingers and 10 little toes. Temple's brother, Jonathan, and his wife Jackie were blessed with the arrival of their baby in the early morning hours of Saturday. And I bet you are wondering what all the wait was for.....pink or blue? Yea, we were tired of having to wait too. So, I'm glad that's all over with, ya know? The waiting. Although I love the idea of the surprise, and that is how Temple and I did with all 3 of our children's births, it has still been hard wondering for 9 long months what was growing all along....boy or girl. Niece or Nephew. I mean, what's really important is that the baby is here and healthy and the mom and dad are doing great, nobody passed out during labor, or skipped out during delivery to catch a playoff football game, or anything like that. All is well and we all just couldn't be more pleased. A new baby to hold, to smell, to kiss the buttery skin, to SPOIL like crazy......babies are so sweet. I mean, really, what in the world is more fabulous than holding a newborn. Nothing, that's exactly right.- Oh, I forgot, I bet you were still wondering what they had........is the suspense killing you, too? Well, I am super excited to announce that Baby Bowling is a.....
~~BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL~~
- And now let me introduce you to the prettiest little chubby cheeked niece I know......
Anna Katherine Bowling
I cannot even tell you how thrilled Tyner Beth is to have "AK" (as Tyner Beth has chosen to call her) to play with.....she will be a grand baby-sitter for Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Jackie. 
Oh, the cute faces of a newborn baby....too sweet.
Holding on tight to her cousins' finger.
The kids were all so desperate to see her open her eyes. She finally showed them she could, if and when she wanted to. :)
Tyner Beth wanted her to hold her "first baby doll" that we brought her, but I don't think AK was all that interested in it yet!
And more cute faces....
Y'all will probably tire easily in the next few weeks, months, years, from looking at photos of our new niece, but I just can't stand it, she's so cute. And I end today's session with this last little snapshot I took before we left the hospital......she's smiling....and Temple rolled his eyes when I squealed with delight after snapping it. But, it certainly looked to me like she was, and basically, that is all that mattered.
4 comments:
BEUATIFUL!She looks SO chunky and squeezable!Oh, the memories of my little newborns. Makes me want to do it all over again!
Congratulations!!! She is so darn cute. I just want to pinch those little chubby cheeks.
I am so happy for yall. She is quite a cutie.. TB looks ready!
PRECIOUS I tell you! PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment